Chinese woman missing for 10 years, presumed dead, was found living in an internet cafe !!?



A woman who was presumed dead after going missing 10 years ago has reportedly been found living in an internet cafe.
Turns out man can live on Internet alone.

The woman, known as Xiao Yun and now aged 24 year-old, left her family home in Zhejiang, east China, following an argument with her parents when she was 14.

Xiaoyun (or ‘Little Cloud’), explained that she had run away from home aged 14 after fighting with her mother over skipping classes.

She told Qianjiang Evening News: 'I had ran away from home before. And at that time when I tried to ask my dad for some money, my parents wouldn't give it to me, saying I must be lying.'So I decided to run away for good.'

Police found Xiaoyun on November 20 during a spot check at an internet cafe in the Kangqiao district of Hangzhou. 

Xiaoyun used a fake ID and was taken back to the police station for investigation. 

After checking the missing persons database, police officers realized Xiaoyun matched the descriptions of a woman from nearby Dongyang city, who was reported missing 10 years ago. 

Authorities fined her about $150 for the fake ID and contacted her parents, who were thrilled to discover their daughter was alive. 

Her mother told the Qianjiang Evening News she had not changed her phone number since her daughter left home. 

"I have a stubborn personality and a short temper, so I used to scold her. But it's been 10 years and now she's an adult. I will never scold her again," she said. !!1
Chinese woman missing for 10 years, presumed dead, was found living in an internet cafe !!? Chinese woman missing for 10 years, presumed dead, was found living in an internet cafe !!? Reviewed by Unknown on 6:28 AM Rating: 5

Links

[7] [true] [recent] [You may likes]